writing blogs

writing has always been my passion, you will always find me with a pen and a paper and a sombre face, always lost in thoughts. its the best way i express myself, and i love letting others read my work.
so, i end up creating loads of notes on facebook and tag people all the time, so some one suggested to me that i should blog.
now i have joined this site for some days now, and i am finding myself at loss of what exactly am i suppose to write.

when you create a blog, you have to give it a name. i really didn't know what to call my blog, i didn't know why i was even creating a blog, but then chimi (my room mate and senior) suggested "small things", and it just fit. we always end up concentrating on the big picture of life, but it's the small things that matter, that count. 

and since then, i have been making attempts to capture my moments in words, and failing brutally. i really don't know, how u express an ordinary moment, like travelling by bus everyday, or falling asleep on lectures, or talking too loud just when the class goes silent because you have earphones plugged in with music playing on high volume.

i am goann try harder, and so it starts here...small things...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Titled Tsunami.