blessings in disguise

I just got back after receiving my juniors from the airport, it’s 2:00 am and I have a tute in the morning. But I just had to get out of bed and write this.
what is it? just realization.  Two random things combining to prove one thesis of my life, whatever happens in life, happens for the very best of reasons.

Firstly, I suffered a massive heartache in highschool, and today I understand why, and all I have to say now for that is, “thank you god, you saved me big time.”

Secondly: I was deprived of attention, you know the kind where your physical beauty is appreciated, for almost all my life till date. Well, I always questioned god, why? Why did he not make me beautiful? But again, today I realize it has all turned out to be for the good. This lack of attention has helped me become a better person. I don’t know what kind of a snob I would have been if things had been otherwise. So again, I thank you god.
So far so good, I always thought myself as intelligent, and ofcourse I bragged. But off late, I somehow seemed to have lost all my intelligence, I find myself to be the dumbest in the lot. And of course I have been cursing myself for slacking behind. But now when I reflect, I find that this experience has humbled me, the thing I prided in most has been lost to me, and thus my ego that had been soaring so high for the past 11 yrs of my education, has finally found ground. it has helped me to change my perspective of life and understand others better. And so again I say, thank you god, for this opportunity to grow into a better person, a better human being.

To conclude, I say and I ever more strongly believe, whatever happens in life, happens for the very best of reasons. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph