Titled Tsunami.


You know how it’s amazing when we have tsunami in our life, emotional upheaval, we wish we would die, we sometimes find a way to die. But when there’s the real tsunami coming, we all want to save ourselves; suddenly we all want to live.
That’s what I have been thinking since yesterday afternoon, since the tsunami alert.

Being put out there for real, and suddenly, one would assume I got to see the bigger picture of life, attain a greater perspective but all I am right now is glad that I have stronger nerves.  (may be that was because nothing happened for real, god knows if I would or would not be screaming on the top of lungs if the tsunami really did hit).

The whole purpose of writing this is I was wondering if the high tides of the ocean do more damage or the high tides of emotions….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph