a question?

I know I am stupid. Infact I don’t believe any one else appreciates the level of my stupidity greater than me.
So I have a question I need answered. I open my mouth, I prove to the world that I am stupid, if I stay shut, I remain stupid.  I know, it’s an easy option, it’s better to be open with your stupidity and become wiser and more knowlegdable at every step. But someone who hasn’t gone through this situation won’t understand at what cost this knowledge comes. Though I have accepted I am stupid, and for a long time too, but  having it being spelled it out to you over and over again, has its own trauma. It makes you lose all the confidence you have in yourself, it makes you judge yourself, doubt your capabilities, and before you know it, you have chosen to stand in the shadows. You have no courage or confidence left to face the light. And all that knowledge and wisdom you acquired becomes meaningless.
Wasn’t it better when you were stupid? You atleast never doubted yourself and your capabilities, you always had the confidence to give yourself a chance at everything.

So now tell me, do I open my mouth and tell the world I am stupid, or stay quite and remain stupid? Which one’s worth it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Titled Tsunami.