Today was fun.

My friend (Tashi Dema) and I went to pizza hut today, a treat to ourselves for nothing.  We ate so much…and by so much, I mean so much, that by the  time we were done, our stomachs were bulging out (in my case, visibly). When I think back to that moment, I get this typical image in my head, of a fat man with a huge pot belly, sitting on a chair he doesn’t fit in, and his legs stretched, and arms apart, head thrown back, mouth wide open, very tired after eating. Ha ha, I think we looked something like that (shhhh…it’s a secret, ;))

I know most of you are thinking that the statement we ate too much is an exaggeration (girls always do that, when it comes to food right?), but if u see the photos of all the pile of food we actually finished, you will be scared too.

Anyways, it got more fun when the bill came. It was more than what I had in my pocket.  I thought today would be the day we experience washing pots and pans for real. But that was OK right, after all it was PIZZA HUT!. (Just trying to cheer myself up).

Tashi was the hero (sorry, heroine) of the day. She saved us.
And we walked out happily (ever after not. I am m writhing in pain of eating too much). I guess eating more than what you can pay for has its consequences.


p.s. (This is the lamest story ever told. :(  )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph