Pause.

I speak, don't speak.
I often feel like stitching up my lips.
I smile, I laugh,
True feelings trapped inside.
The words won't flow, my smile won't glow,
Darkness, Darkness.
All the faces I see, are a blur to me,
I seek for familiar ones,
the ones I know better than my own. I could just sit and cry,
If that would help my aches dissolve,
"It's all inside my head," I say
I pause...

Understand, smile, turn around.
I can't deal with this right now.
My feet are here, on this solid hard ground,
My thoughts are wandering, seeking home.
I wanna go, I wanna go...
"It's all in your head," I say.
Take a deep breath, hold it.
Lose myself for a while,
May be that's all I need right now.

We usuall say, "Don't be sad" or "Be happy."
But sometimes its better to say, "Don't feel. Just don't feel. Don't feel anything."
Am not goanna feel.
Just pass these phase, move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph