Nowhere

Right in the middle of nowhere, jumping high, feeling low, a new day.
What comes, shall be the one that goes, like the hours I see being struck,
Hold on dear thought, don't run wild, am growing old before the day's old.


Wrinkled eyes, dried lips, waiting for the ocean drift, hold, hold, hold some more, heart is bold but my blood runs cold.

And the hour strikes, and my dreams crash, get up and see the sunrise with tired eyes,
Holding hands, he leads her in,
"Daddy daddy" says her queen. Teary eyed I stare at them, home is far, my heart despairs.
Tears well up, but I can't cry. The song that stings has a pleasant vibe. Atleast I know someone's there, a home awaits full of love and care. My dreams alive with their every smile.

On my pillow, the tears flow, shame and guilt I left ashore. When the tears stops, a smile will glow, in gratitude of all my woes. I woe for I have someone to care for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph