Math made Med mad.

I was in my 3rd year, a medical student, and I was solving this bunch of questions, mathematical questions, someone had posted on Facebook. I got through a few quite breezily, then I got stuck on to this algebra question.
When I was in high school I used to be good in algebra (let's boast it, good in maths, period), and I could solve them one way or the other, I would go unconventional ways, get to the answer and go backwards and do it as was taught.
I had been toiling at this question for hours now, I couldn't let it go, I had to solve it, it was for my pride now. It was really frustrating, I was getting no where as the hours ticked. So may be after 4 or 5 hours, I gave up and sent a message to one of my friends, who is an engineer, saying I need help with a mathematical question.
He calls me up, we are video chatting, and I read the question out to him. He is like " aha, aha,.... Okay... You said this, okay, aha" and tick tick tick, not even a minute since I read the question to him, and mind it he hasn't even penned it down, he gives me the answer. I put it in the equation and it all works out perfectly.
I was so upset, so so upset, instead of thanking him, I said, "I hate you " and cancelled the call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph