Word Vomit

These days, sometimes when I speak, I lose track of what I was saying, or where I was going with it. Even when I am day-dreaming, I forget where I had started or how I got there.
I don't think I have ever been this distracted. Inside my head, it's such a big mess.
My room's never been cleaner , my table better arranged, and my bed, you won't believe this, is always made these days. But my head, i believe I haven't felt this lost in ages.
I had adopted Scarlet O'hara's philosophy, " I won't think about it today, I will think about it tomorrow, tomorrow is another day" But these days, I am made to think of this unpleasant task every passing second. Even when am eating, I am thinking about all the pile of notes and texts waiting to be read.
The more I think, the lesser I can do. The more I worry, the more incompetent I become to complete the task set ahead. And with increasing thoughts, the lesser the space in my brain for knowledge.

I am so lacking behind, I feel like a turtle in a rabbits' race... A very old and dying turtle. Slow and steady would have won the race if I had started 5 years ago, or even 3, or even a year ago would have done great!
Regrets! Regrets! Regrets!

And I tell myself,
"This is not the end. It's just the beginning. And there is always the second try. I have given up on becoming great, as long as I can be good and honest. So instead, eat a good meal, get some good sleep, and in the spare time, study without the stress".

Hear! Hear! My brain.
Logic at conflict.
Success is not had in ease.
One needs to strive and this, right here, is my time of stress. Taking it easy won't be taking me far, far is my destiny, because happiness in parts is success.

This is how the turmoil goes, each end to its own. Perplexed and overwhelmed my core struggles to find balance and bring harmony to my hyperactive brain.

Relax! Breathe!

Take a book! Read!

Ah! The never ending game...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph