Account from Chennai, 8/9/12

so after wasting much time, here i forsake my laziness to write a bit. i was thinking that the whole world had become a "size zero" freak,but
watching people all around me, i think that moreand more people are adapting to GNH. i actually look and feel slim among this sea of people.
I am waiting in chennai international airport, and i have got some 15mins until boarding time, i have probably been here over 1 and a half hours, but that's nothing compared to a solid 7hrs wait in
kolkata. i was so sleepy that i kept falling asleep as soon as i closed my eyes. actually i still feel that way. i was bloody scared to leave my luggage to even go to the loo. i didnt eat or go to the rest
room even though i was bloody hungry, thirsty and my bladder full all the while i was in kolkata airport. travelling alone is aweful. And this excess baggage is sth you should never carry, i paid 1470/- in INR for 7kgs worth of extra weight. A few tear drops tried to escape as i
calculated the amount i would have to pay by the end of the journey. but once the money was gone from my hands, i was laughing at myself inwardly, smiling like a fool outwardly while sipping hot coffee that burnt my tongue and killed my taste buds.
Good things did happen too, here in chennai. I met
with some friendly officials, both male and female, that smiled and chatted well with me, and I didnt have to pay for excess baggage as well, I don't know, may be the airline allows 30kgs of baggage. now am comfortably waiting at waiting
room after having finished all formality, and looking forward to ending this journey.
considering this being the first time i am travelling alone, it has been a good day so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Future

Love story: teen story

Photograph